Mont Blanc

Mont Blanc

Friday, February 8, 2008

The Show Must Go On

Thursday was an end of an inning (hope well played)..as it was my last working day in MaFoi, and i was as sad as my colleagues esp Faiz. I could find him different, we have spent such a wonderful time together, teasing, fighting, helping, disturbing.... each other in all times. He is a gem of a guy, so genuine, straightforward and innocent.

Well the day started on a busy note, as there were many formalities that need to be completed. I never felt so nostaligic in my life ever, as yesterday. the days here in Ma Foi passed by so quickly, i still felt like spending some more time here, there was so much still to learn and know. I was extremely comfortable with my team, then why such a decision?

Probably the offer was indeed crucial and tempting for sky rocketing my career. But I must say, i have had this golden opportunity to work with one of the best companies in India, at this juncture of my career. Company which instills immense faith in its employee by providing a platform to grow the way he/she'd like to grow. The work culture is excellent and you are treated as being part of a huge family, so when u part, everybody is sad.

When i send out my parting mail, i'd expected few and known to revert. but i was really shocked to receive reply from people i have never seen but known only through HR mails. Thats how you are treated in Ma Foi family.

i have such fond memories of this place, time spent with my colleagues...i have been lucky enough to be part of BD and Assessments team during my tenure and thats how i earned worthy freinds..Faiz, Abhishek, Anthony, Poooja, Smita, Karthika....i also found someone who filled the emptiness inside me..and with whom i could be all time..but not everything that starts well..ends well..
anyways...i have seen people leaving and i knw its really difficult..and tough time esp when u share a strong bonod with them..when Anthony went out we could feel the same..for many days..we would search for him at our workplace and find no one..there was vacuum....emptiness..we missed the talks..discussions in cafeteria, time enjoyed together and everything...OK thatt how u feel when u r still part of the orgn..

but now i can even relate to the person who has left and what he is going through...its even more tougher for him/her...starting afresh in new firm...taking stock of situation, ur job, people..culture...finding one who would gel with you and one u can trust....etc..and at the same time...u miss it all...ur old buddies..u r left with so many memories to be cherished whole life..

Buut thts what is a rule of life...Change..we live and change...we learn and change..we do mistakes and change..we think and change...in the stage of life..we play different roles at different time..one need to understand this and pick up fast..and enjoy every moment of life...

seems like a new ACT is starting for me on this stage where actors are different...role is challenging and....i m without a script...but i knw that i am a good actor ..i have done it in the past..will do it again..

So the Show Must Go on.

No comments:

ITTIAM

ITTIAM
I think therefore i am