Mont Blanc

Mont Blanc

Friday, June 13, 2008

Jolly Jolt

Hi people,

Sorry for absconding for so long. Was trying to organise myself in new job.

But received couple of jolts,in a different format, when i learnt about my friend, Tapan eloping with his love interest(or the other way round), getting married, and presently living in mumbai. Quite a surprise,the news hit me like a rock, not that i am not happy, but none of us had expected this to come from Tapan.

Well at the end, what mattered was his happiness, which i could make over the phone.
Good.

in another twist of fate...a long drawn love battle came to a pleasant end..when my freinds convinced their parents and got engaged...

i really wonder...will i ever get such opportunity..hmm

No comments:

ITTIAM

ITTIAM
I think therefore i am