Mont Blanc

Mont Blanc

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Me...myself..I

When i WANT to write..i dnt have anything to write....bt when i have sth to write...i just dnt feel like writing.. :(

right nw..i m going blank...dnt even knw wht to write..bt i FEEL like writing sth..so i will start with my exp through out the day...most of the time was spent listening songs..my roomie gt from eccletic sources..m glad i found few good foot-tapping numbers...then i learnt about CAT application forms out..so hav to fill them up in time...dnt wana fall for the LDS (last day syndrome..me and my freinds coined this term in college..whr for a record we never submitted our assignments before the LAST DAY)...

so...gt bored..went out..alone..usually i spent my time alone...movies...fooding..for almost everything..dnt have much frd to count upon..except a few..:)
Watched Kungfu panda..out of curiosity and the fact that i had nothing else to do..liked the animation and voice over's...m sure a new benchmark has been set with this cinema...good tp...
rite nw..m waiting for tomorrow..my mom is coming to mumbai.,..i am always filled with joy..look forward to her pleasant vacation here.....i'd never let her go...BTW i am very disappointed to miss my brother's marriage.(name Sharad -- we call him raja bhaiya...) sth i had been lookin forward to since childhood..m really sad..bt i wish him all the best in all his future endeavors with loads of luck and happiness..he has been and will be my inspiration throughout..my sis was there to fill up for my absence..

as for SHE...nt heard frm her..been long..few weeks back she asked me nt to buzz her..i have obeyed her religiously just as i have followed her passionately...bt hw will she stop me from missing her..
well that's me since t-6 days.. u ppl keep watching this space for more...

cheers
singh

No comments:

ITTIAM

ITTIAM
I think therefore i am